Re: [RT] sp500

...and why don't we do that; start having a discussion as opposed to challenges.

There was nothing wrong with Dan's questions, but I think many would agree the tone was the issue.

Yes, tone can easily be transmitted through the written word.

So, who thinks that top is coming in and why?

Who thinks the top is not coming in and why?

Lee