Re: [RT] market barometer

after 1040-1045 we go down to 980
Ben
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Monday, August 31, 2009 8:36 PM
Subject: Re: [RT] market barometer

Hi Ben

Last Friday you suggested the S&P at 1045 on Wednesday, Sept 2.
I quote...

please be patient before you short sp500
yes we probably break 1016 monday
but from there we make new higher hi on 9/3-9/4,
that the time to nail it,
Ian
low for week 1015
hi wensday 1043-1045
weekly close 1030 plus or minus 5

Now (Monday Aug 31) you are saying 980 in 3-5 days.  Do you still expect it to go up and then plummet?

Thanks.  I always find your thoughts of interest, but these two posts are leaving me confused.

Larry