[RT] Fw: StockTiming: "That will hurt ..."

Sent: Friday, May 08, 2009 9:41 AM
Subject: StockTiming: "That will hurt ..."

That's going to hurt ...

30 year yields and mortgage rates go hand in hand.  The Fed has had a mission to drive down 30 year mortgages down to "a target" of 4.25% to 4.5%.

On our Advanced Subscriber site, we have been saying that: "As the Fed tries to drive down rates to below 4.5%, they are creating a bond bubble that will have a bad ending."

If you have not been paying much attention to 30 year yields, it is time to realize what is going on.

A very significant event has just occurred.

Please click this link to go to today's stock market update:
http://www.stocktiming.com/Friday-DailyMarketUpdate.htm
(If you are having trouble with the link, copy and paste it in your browser.)

Regards,
Marty Chenard

StockTiming.com
80 Botany Drive
Asheville, NC 28805
Tel: 828-296-1200

 If you Don't want to continue being a Free Member, click this button and you will be permanently removed.  FastUnsubscribe