RE: [RT] Some covered call questions

I'm looking for that too, the best I've found so far is at;
<http://finance.groups.yahoo.com/group/justcoveredcalls/>
and
<http://finance.groups.yahoo.com/group/OptionClub/>

Not enough discussion of collars to suit me, otherwise these groups have
been good.  I've been long and short options but not enough to imagine I
know much, with that in mind I think this guy is interesting;
<http://coveredcallsadvisor.blogspot.com/>

Mike~pdt

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional