[RT] Some covered call questions

Hello

I'm seeking advice from RealTraders who actively trade covered calls.  My
employment status has changed (laid off), and I'm considering leveraging the
capital accumulated in the companies I've worked for to help with cash flow.
Thanks in advance for any advice you can provide on the questions below:

1)	Services or web sites with covered call recommendations such as
premium analysis
2)	Books that provide good information from startup thru advanced
strategies
3)	Forums or blogs that specialize in covered call trading
4)	What kind of returns are realistic for someone who does the homework
and puts the time into good trading:
a.	Moderately aggressive approach without protective puts?
b.	Conservative approach with protective puts and/or other protection?
5)	Finally, are there better trading strategies that are relatively
safe, and can be used by someone without decades of experience?

Thanks again for any help you can provide.

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
    (Yahoo! ID required)