RE: [RT] Symmetry

Actually, the bulls need to take-out that huge void between 35-37.
Very doubtful.

From: realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Jim Ross
Sent: Tuesday, March 24, 2009 2:38 PM
To: markettimers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx; realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [RT] Symmetry

What’s the Vegas odds on price breaking the white diagonal line before the market makes a new low?  I’m feeling froggy…I don’t think it’ll be broken substantially before QQQQs make a new low.  Just an opinion that is contrary to what appears to be the case in EW.  Those red vertical lines are equally spaced in time and on exactly those days that they meet the white diagonal.  Price on the first two of those three days was repelled (downward on the first and upward on the second).  So what will happen on the third that is occurring now?  [That white line, as I recall, is a very important Gann metric…the first recovery high after a major wave down.  Maybe someone could amplify on that given my Gann deficiencies.]  So, now that I’ll solved all of my bear problems I’ll take some aspirin and go out and pound some golf balls.