From: realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Don Ewers
Sent: Saturday, March 21, 2009 11:50 AM
To: realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [RT] Bank Loan Performance Lab

Jim,

BB&T may be a good bank but the 30 day deliquencies to allowances ratio is 1.67 above the national average for all banks at 1.44 (by contracst TCF Financial is at .75).  I am looking for banks down in that area, below the national average and that "appear" to have set up allowances that are adequate, with little credit card or auto exposure.

Ifou look at their farmland loans and farm loans they represent only.35% of the total loans, so their exposure is not there, more on the commercial side of things?

Don Ewers