From: realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Kishore Rochey
Sent: Thursday, March 19, 2009 12:00 AM
To: realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [RT] Wolfe

Thanks Jim

As I mentioned, I read it in Street Smarts. At that time in 1997, I noticed a pattern in the weekly chart in the Malaysian Stock Market

and similar patterns in the Asian Indices. I was at a brokerage house dealing with  high net worth clients. During May of 2007, my boss

handed me some client accounts to look after. He asked me to recomend a strategy for them.

As I had just read "Street Smarts" and also noticed several Asian Stock Indices showing similar Wolfe Wave Patterns, I recomended to

exit all positions for about 2 to 3 months. Anyway, a correction was also in the cards. As the saying goes " Sell in May and Go Away".

My boss didnt like the suggestion and told me to find a way to recomend a switch in portfolio holdings to less volitile, safer stocks.

I live in SIngapore. The portfolios were mostly Malaysian Stocks.

Two months later, the Asian Financial Crises began. There was blood in the streets for many financial assets.

The Malaysian government, instead of going to IMF for help, closed all doors and imposed "Currency Control"

Nobody could take money out of the country if they sold shares. The money had to be kept within the country until

nobody knew when.  The deputy prime minister ( in US terms , the Vice President ) was arrested for sodomy.

There was choas. I recall this incident because it were the Wolfe Waves which alerted me of what I didnt know was about to happen.

Cheers and Thanks

Kishore Rochey