[RT] Wolfe

Jim,
Here is a different Wolfe wave pattern that appeared back a week ago at the bottom I was watching.  It is off Interactive Brokers 30min charting so I can't label the 1-2-3-4-5, but look at the downward wedge, a clear 1-2-3-4-5 and spring starting. Prices did retreat but stopped at the lower TL (retreat not shown), then rocketed moving well above the target line  . . .  telling us something . . . . this reaction was more than a Wolfe?
Don Ewers