[RT] Re: [astrofin] Saturn transiting NYSE Mars

hello Darien
i have tried this approach, so far, failed,
i have looked for companies selling at 10-25C on a dollar
book value is= assets- liabilities/amount of shares
that gave me for example 8 weeks ago drys
book value 59   selling at $3
in 3 weeks it ran to $18
only to fall back to here
i have also added 6 filters