[RT] Triangle breakout confirmations

Lots of people are looking at triangles in the indices and critical Edwards/Magee confirmation levels are being approached.  DJIA would be about 8404 Jan high, SPX would be 880 Jan high, and QQQQs would be 31.63 Jan high.  I need to re check those levels because my real time chart is on the fritz today.  [Edwards/Magee said the confirmation occurs at the previous high or low trend line point in the triangle. Others say 2% or 3%.]  Until then there is risk of a false breakout……which often occurs.  Obviously, a confirmation means a sizeable move up.