RE: [RT] Bullish extreme

-----Original Message-----
From: realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of Jim Ross
Sent: Thursday, February 05, 2009 5:36 PM
To: markettimers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx; realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Cc: 'Rob Almony'; 'Jeff Shumate'; tonyritenour@xxxxxxxxx; scott.kattwinkel@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [RT] Bullish extreme

ISEE initial position call/puts at 176.  Only a couple reading above 150s in the last 2 years and they preceded major turns.  The highest of all was 212 or so and it was about 2 weeks ago.  The 212 and a 160 reading more recently have yet to culminate in a downturn.  CPC is similarly overloaded with calls relative to puts recently.  Extreme bullish levels.  Even mainstream analysts are super bullish; Nenner, Eliades, McHugh and most anyone you see on CNBC (figure that).
[>>] Nenner bullish? He predicted (on CNBC) hugh down in the next few days as I recall?

And Monday is Feb 9, the first full moon and lunar eclipse following a solar eclipse), the focal point of the Puetz crash window (first suggested by Steve Puetz and elaborated by Peter Eliades, Chris Carolan and Robert McHugh).  Noteworthy but not *necessarily* dispositive.  FYI last year I recollect September 15 or thereabouts was the comparable day in the Puetz crash window (I think that was the day).  But do recall what transpired thereafter.

Following is one of several discussions of the Puetz window.

http://www.spiritoftruth.org/crashoct.htm