RE: [RT] RE: Charles Nenner

there will not be any crash – not this month and not next month either.

this month will be choppy and next month the market may see a sizeable

decline to test the november lows but that will be it.

From: realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Jim Ross
Sent: Tuesday, February 03, 2009 2:07 PM
To: realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: [RT] RE: Charles Nenner

Yup, 2/3 to 3/13 looks good to me.  I’ve seen Puetz work liberalized to say 3 days before the full moon preceding…… and 6 days after the lunar eclipse following…..  The confluence of EW, McHugh phi dates, McClellan Osci small move and Armstrong PEI date encourage me to believe that IF it happens, it happens soon and done quickly.  IF Prechter/Hochberg are right (and they’ve cost me a lot of money before so that’s a big IF in my book) and this is the w3 of w5 of w1, then the ‘test‘ will be way down there (2002 lows) and will happen quickly.

How long is the window open.  I go back to last year August 18.  The fall crashes began with the August high and, I argue, the crashes begin but do not necessarily end in the window.  Just my nuance.  In this case, if there’s going to be a crash, I’d say it happens soon and ends soon because I pay serious attention to Armstrong’s PEI which is supposed to be a “reactionary high” on about March 19, 2009.  Nenner, per today’s CNBC interview, seems to agree with the March time frame high, that after mid late March there will be another 25% correction down.  Nenner’s CNBC interview today is now posted on CNBC:

http://www.cnbc.com/id/15840232?video=1020388644&play=1