[RT] this coming week

  • To: <Undisclosed-Recipient:;>
  • Subject: [RT] this coming week
  • From: "Ira" <mrira@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 15 Nov 2008 14:25:56 -0800

I have been looking at various stock and index max-pain areas.  Here is something to think about.  If we don't get a massive rally in the coming week, before expiration, then on Monday and Tuesday of next week there will be tons of stock for sale after the puts are exercised on Saturday.

The only thing that says the rally shouldn't come is hedge fund redemptions.  It is my understanding that some funds will have to liquidate up to 60% of their existing portfolios in order to meet redemption requests.  Will there be another round of hedge funds going out of business?

Ira