Re: [RT] Hire a Professional Trader; See Your Money Quadruple in 3 Years

I had a suspicion that this guy was only wanting to join to troll and I warned him when I accepted his application.  It hardly took him a week to cast his net and I would be very, very, cautious of such an individual.  He is now removed from RealTraders

Bob