From: Mark <RiderMark@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Tuesday, October 28, 2008, 9:42:12 AM
Subject: [RT] Hire a Professional Trader; See Your Money Quadruple in 3 Years

I'll help you gain back what you may have recently lost elsewhere. No
hype, just hard-earned results using my 14 years of full-time trading
experience. My proprietary signals are based on Gann's Square of 9.
They have delivered 100%+ return on capital in 2008 and in 9 of the
past 10 years. Ownership of funds remains in your name in your account;
I possess trading authority only and have no access to your money.
$120,000 minimum capital required. Monthly performance fee & annual
management fee are based on account size. Reply in confidence to
Ridermark @ hotmail dot com. http://profiles.yahoo.com/orchardmark .

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: