RE: [RT] Classic Technical Analysis

If TA don’t work, I don’t what will in trading. These guys are such waste of time to even watch them. I don’t usually watch these newscasters and bozo guests; just on YouTube.  Just can’t believe the quality of media like CNBS can still survive in the US.

From: realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Pete Lieber
Sent: Tuesday, October 28, 2008 8:54 AM
To: realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [RT] Classic Technical Analysis

Mark Haines of CNBC and other talking heads have said that technical analysis does not work in this current market.  In going over today's action I could not help but notice that traditional TA certainly worked.  On the attached 1-minute chart of the S&P I noted classic chart analysis of today's action.