[RT] Classic Technical Analysis

Mark Haines of CNBC and other talking heads have said that technical analysis does not work in this current market.  In going over today's action I could not help but notice that traditional TA certainly worked.  On the attached 1-minute chart of the S&P I noted classic chart analysis of today's action.