From: Ira
Sent: Thursday, October 23, 2008 12:38 PM
Subject: Re: [RT] Fw: Air engine car

Ben:

I posted something on this a few months ago.  It is nice to see that it will be in production.  It is the same size as a lot of comparable battery, electric, powered cars without the disposal problems of all those batteries.  Does anyone think about where all those batteries would go when they are spent?  Could be a worse problem than the atomic energy fuel rods.  Certainly a lot more cars than power plants.  One other thing that could stop it.  Who would need an oil company gas station when you could buy your own compressor and fill your tanks at home.  Parking meters could have air stations with a $1 or $2 fill-up.  I have a small compressor that I keep in the trunk of my car to check tires and fill things that require air.  With these,, how many Hummers would be left on the road?    Even in a Hummer a semi would do some serious damage so it is drive safely and don't worry about the big fella.   I hope that we get these cars and soon.  That would change the balance of power in the Middle East as well.  Is it time to short the oil companies big time
Ben?