[RT] LEARNING FROM OTHER TRADERS

Group-

This is pretty much of what I call a 'mixed-bag'.  I have
learned a lot from others
over the years, as well as gaining some new friends, as a
result of being a member
of this group.  Since that time, many have come and gone,
and what was once a
board with profilic and execellent posters, has dwindled
down quite a bit.

There are some posters who answer questions and are very
generous with sharing their
information and trading experiences.  Others lurk, and may
know a lot, but you
never hear from them.  Or, perhpas they don't need to
learn anything from discussion
group.  For my part, in an effort to survive, I have found
it necessary to devote
some (often times a lot/sometimes I get burned out having
to learn new things) time
and effort to learn new tricks.  More recently, I have
found myself pretty burned out
on researching.  I mean you can only rehash an open, high,
low, close so many ways,
regards indicators.

The point to my long winded post is that I do believe
there is some merit (a lot
depending on who wants to share!) in learning from others.
 In this connection, I'm
sure we ALL have wasted a lot of TIME persuing dead ends.
 Myself surely included
because I know of no secrets to this trading stuff.

In a nutshell, I would value any feedback or help regards
the following websites:

astrofinance@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
timeandcycles@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
gannghost@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
wheelsinthesky@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

After all, there are only so many hours in a day, but can
someone share how helpful
the above groups have been?  And are there any others I
may have missed?  If you don't
feel comfortable with your comments, feel free to e-mail
me direct.

I hope this is not offtopic.

Thanks for listening.

Chas