From: chaze
Sent: Friday, October 10, 2008 8:24 AM
Subject: Re: [RT] sp500

Hi Ben & Group-

I was wondering if I could get some type of a concensus
here?

Do you foresee a bounce from current levels? And, is this
the FINAL bottom, or
is there yet another leg down after a rally?

I am pretty clueless right now. I thought the price was
maybe right, but maybe
not the time? How about 777?

Thank you for any feedback.

Chas