[RT] sp500

down another 25 at night session!!
Japanese insurance co in same shape as AIG

Since 1894  we never had , 6 days in a raw ,with more than 2%  correction ,or more!!!
Ben

you must realize oversold does not work here
even my forecast was wrong  for the week
and only 1 component is  os/ob
even new hi in vix, new hi in p/c
no  indicator works
its all about PRICE