[RT] Financial and Corporate System is in Cardiac Arrest: The Risk

Sent: Saturday, October 04, 2008 5:20 AM
Subject: [TimeandCycles] Financial and Corporate System is in Cardiac Arrest: The Risk

It is now clear that the US financial system - and now even the system of financing of the corporate sector - is now in cardiac arrest and at a risk of a systemic financial meltdown. I don’t use these words lightly but at this point we have reached the final 12th step of my February paper on “The Risk of a Systemic Financial Meltdown: 12 Steps to a Financial Disaster” (Step 9 or the collapse of the major broker dealers has already widely occurred

New MapQuest Local shows what's happening at your destination. Dining, Movies, Events, News more. Try it out!