[RT] Fwd: C Wave in Gold?

Group-

The 5-upwaves from 9/11 has turned into an extension.  So
any ensuing correction to the
downside should also turn out to also be a 'double
retracement'.....

Chas

   --- the forwarded message follows ---

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
    (Yahoo! ID required)

<*> To change settings via email:
    mailto:realtraders-digest@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    mailto:realtraders-fullfeatured@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

--- Begin Message --- Anybody up for this? I'd value anyone's thoughts or comments.

Wave A was down (GLD) from March 17 to a low on May 1.
(You can see the breakdown of 3 waves)

Wave B was up from May 1 to a high on July 15.
(You can see it was a 3-3-5: again a breakdown of 3 waves)

Current wave C is as follows:

Wave 1 of C from July 15 to Aug 15 AND IT WAS AN EXTENSION, but more on that later,

Wave 2 of C was just completed as follows:

8/15 to 8/28 (3 up)
8/15 to 9/11 (3 down)
9/11 thru today (5 up).....and represents a 'double retracement' to where the
original extension began.

I know that extensions are usually not wave 1 affairs, but.....

Conclusion: Waves 3 down, 4 up, and 5 down are yet to come, marking the end of
the correction from March 17.

Comments welcomed; and thank you; and I know this is a contrary view.

Chas
=====

--- End Message ---