Re: [RT] SEC proclamation

I don't think it is all bad ie. halting short selling for a while... at least you can see that is made little difference this morning....

We can talk about it all day, but they have stopped it a couple of times....anybody notice a difference?????

Nothing like a real time experiment... the rest is opinion.....

Obviously, selling is just one side of the price action...if there are no buyers at that price.... well.....