Re: [RT] My thoughts on the market

There is an interesting analogy when J.P. Morgan invited
Jesse Livermore
to a private meeting; circa 1907.  He asked to infamous
trader to stop naked short
selling.  The other measures Morgan then put into place
were credited
for saving the economy.  Or so the story goes.  Now you
have Paulson
and Bernake (now J.P. Morgan) telling the hedge funds
(Jesse Livermore)
that it is OK to sell naked short.  That's how they were
able to manipulate
prices down.  So the story goes, Moran's measures would
not have worked
had Livermore not agreed to stop naked short selling.
 Fraud is rampant
and people should be going to jail and instead are bailed
out.  The only
'moral hazard' was when the banking cartel was instigated
by the FRA of
1913.

On Wed, 17 Sep 2008 19:19:18 -0700
  "Brad Cline" <bradcline@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> If there was more intrinsic value, the hedge funds
>wouldn't be able to force them so low would they? It
>looks like they are mostly paying the piper for their
>greed over the last few years? All of these board members
>need to be looked at criminally.
> Brad

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional