From: realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of c.l
Sent: Thursday, September 18, 2008 6:13 PM
To: realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [RT] RE: Gold

hi jeff and all the others,

i have put in also a new up fork and we have already got the first target
the medianline.
so we could see a retest of this white ml after this zoom bar. next target
would be the white upper mlh.
since we have seen a new swing high above the high from 28.8.08 we are in a
new uptrend.

otherwise ( and the ma50 is still falling) we could see a drop below the ml
and i guess that would mean we have not seen the lows.
then i would lavbel this upmove as a P4 and we still have to see a P5.

good luck
carsten