[RT] email correspondence

Several members have notified me of trying to contact me via the email address on my web site. Unfortunately that email function was compromised last year and shut down. Anyone wishing to contact me should use the address Jwhite43@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx I apologize for the inconvenience

Regards,

Jim White
Pivot Research & Trading Co.
PivotTrader.com