[RT] Near Impulse dates

All major stock indexes have Near Impulse dates on 12/31 and 1/2. I expect a low and reversal in this time period.
One method I use to add confirmation to forecast dates is relative number of buy/sell signals my methodology generates each day. If the number of sell signals strongly exceeds the buy signals (as of late) I expect a decline. When the signals begin to even up, it is a warning of a reversal, as is happening now.

SECOND NOTICE:
This is a second notice that the buy/sell signals I reference above are available as a FREE service until March 31, 2008. If you would like to participate, please contact me privately.

Happy New Year to all.

Jim White
Pivot Research & Trading Co.
PivotTrader.com