Re: [RT] near a bottom/SOLF

Bob,
with all due respect I disagree about SOLF data.

It looks like datavendors are  messing  RMB  with USD, so let's go
to the original:
http://investors.solarfun.com.cn/releasedetail.cfm?ReleaseID=279084

which says:
"-- Earnings per basic ADS were RMB 1.24 (US$ 0.17), in the third
quarter of 2007, a 22% gain from the same quarter a year ago and
190% above 2Q 2007. "

So if EPS estimate is in USD, then 1.23 is a sound number. The
question is -  EPS estimate on Yahoo page is in RMB or in USD ?

I had the same problems with Zacks data during trial.

Sincerely,
Michael

Re: [RT] near a bottom/SOLF

I'm afraid this topic could go on and on since everyone has the
services for information that they have grown to trust.  Let me
simply say that if Reuters says 1.23 for 2008, they expect them to
have a huge fall off in sales since they just earned 1.24 in the
last *quarter*, beating estimates by 257%.  I get Reuters news and
there are errors in it daily so we must trust who we do.  I thank
you for your thoughts on the matter .. one can not have too much
information in our business

Bob