[RT] Fw: [astrofin] What to do in response to bad mortgages

Sent: Wednesday, December 19, 2007 6:44 PM
Subject: Re: [astrofin] What to do in response to bad mortgages

Same story with Cit i
they have to pay9%   to the Sou-dies
if  they were to  print money(sell  more of their shares) that would bring it down to  25
so,,
as painful as it is,, the board voted to continue to pay the div of 7% to its shareholders
and that cost by itself 4 billion  a quarter!!!!
this is how scary this mkt is
this is why  today  European banks and American  added  34 billion to the needy companies
this are loans for 4.5%
guys
yes even we have a Christmas rally,, that should be an opportunity to short
this problem is not going away soon