Re: [RT] Mobile technology the silent killer

Most studies seem to show that, that is true.  But really still too early to know for sure.  One thing though.  I will not use a cell except for emergencies.

----- Original Message -----
From: Ben
Sent: Sunday, November 25, 2007 11:37 PM
Subject: [RT] Mobile technology the silent killer

be carefull using cell  phone
----- Original Message -----
From: bkeeling
Sent: Sunday, November 25, 2007 10:45 PM
Subject: [olmpc] Fw: Mobile technology the silent killer

Hi

I know this is nothing to do with trading...but it is never the less an important warning... only today, it was reported that a well known reporter with the Australian..died at 46yrs from a brain tumor, discovered just 8 weeks ago....do you remember what you were doing on October 1st...
If you, or anyone in your family, has a cell phone....please please watch this video....kids even have them under their pillow whilst sleeping...

Many thanks Bruce for pointing this out...I have never used or owned a cell phone ...and never will...

Cheers bryan