RE: [RT] E-mini Russell 2000

I'm not implying they are dumb, nor am I saying they
don't have a plan.

*I* am not yet willing to endorse the S&P600. I hope
it is hell on wheels and has huge volume. But I need
to see a little something before I start hip hopping
around on it, even if I am a CME guy through and
through.

If it turns out to be a dud, they have contingencies.

Look at their net revenue increase quarter over
quarter...they're pretty good at this exchange
thing...

Have a great holiday.

Tim

=== message truncated ===