From: realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Timothy Morge
Sent: Tuesday, November 20, 2007 11:28 PM
To: realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [RT] E-mini Russell 2000

No, the CME license states specifically that as long
as continue to list new open interest, they keep the
rights to list future expiration dates.

THEY choose when to walk away. If they are delisting,
it is because they choose to. I know this first hand,
from the contract and the negotiations.

But I think they are not satisfied with the russell
anyway. But ICE is not going to be the answer. They
are very far behind in terms of clearing and execution
technology. They have no ability to handle any volume.

Tim