Sent: Tuesday, November 20, 2007 7:12 PM
Subject: RE: [RT] E-mini Russell 2000

According to Russell/ICE, when the current licences expire they won?t be renewed. As for the CME, they?ll be delisting the Russell 2000 at the expiry of the Sept ?08 contact. From my point of view, it?s a mistake because I don?t think that the ICE platform is as stable as Globex and volume may never reach current levels. As for the CME, they probably made the right choice - $50 Million is a lot for something that, according to Tim Morge, is worth a lot less.

Andrew