[RT] monday outlook

We will most likely visit the lowest low in the last 5 days
fri was a fake up due  to option expiration

$rut   already brok that low
this is also a quote from market volume
For the short-term, given today's surplus of selling volume, we cannot exclude another thrust on the major indexes back down toward the November 12 swing lows. But as stated in Thursday's outlook for today, we do not believe the market would push significantly beyond that point, given the strong buildup of buying volume apparent on 15-day charts (since November 8).
Ben