Re: RE: [RT] The Dollar

thanks
Ben
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Friday, November 09, 2007 9:32 AM
Subject: RE: RE: [RT] The Dollar

Hi Ben,

Here it is http://www.amazon.com/Design-Testing-Optimization-Trading-Systems/dp/0471554464/ref=pd_bbs_sr_1/103-6828575-2086253?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1194618700&sr=8-1.  They say they are running low and that could be true.

Let me know if you have a problem and I will see if Wiley still has any.

Regards,

Bob