[RT] Re: market status

--- In realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Jim White" <jwhite43@xxx> wrote:

> This is a critical week for the markets. All stock indices are
exhibiting sell signals on my weekly charts.  A weekly close below the
lows of last week confirms the reversal.
> We shall see if all that money on the sidelines comes in hunting for
bargains or flows to safety if earnings are disappointing and things
heat up in the Middle East.

> Jim White
> Pivot Research & Trading Co.

..........AND, MERCURY GOES RETROGRADE TODAY 10/15 THROUGH 11/1 --
dividing the year into Thirds, and often a change in trend (CIT) point.
Gerryb/jer:33:3

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: