Re: [RT] market status

If any trader would like a weekly Pivot Trader  analysis of a holding, please email me privately.

Jim
----- Original Message -----
From: Jim White
Sent: Monday, October 15, 2007 10:52 AM
Subject: [RT] market status

This is a critical week for the markets. All stock indices are exhibiting sell signals on my weekly charts.  A weekly close below the lows of last week confirms the reversal.
We shall see if all that money on the sidelines comes in hunting for bargains or flows to safety if earnings are disappointing and things heat up in the Middle East.

Jim White
Pivot Research & Trading Co.