From: Sergey
Sent: Sunday, October 14, 2007 9:34 AM
Subject: [RT] Re: Re: The Markets

Hi, Ira

This is math nothing else. I simply analyzed the Dow from 1885 year, more than 120 yeas and calculated the Annual cycle using three independent intervals 1885-1925, 1925-1966,1966-2007 (these are black, blue and red curves below):

When all these curves point the same trend, we can assume that this motion is caused by Annual cycle.

Regarding DOW, it looks like it has more Annual cycle related movements in the fall and winter.

Best.
Sergey.