Re: Re: [RT] The Markets

Ira,
Companies moving to London has nothing to do with Dollar decline,not at the moment any way.It has do with better business climate,and extraordinary tax breaks.
A friend of mine, who owns a software company,decided to move to London from NY, was simply saving of approx million dollars.
rashid

>From: Ira <mr.ira@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
>Date: 2007/10/13 Sat PM 04:37:30 CDT
>To: realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
>Subject: Re: [RT] The Markets

>Here is something that was sent to me and I thought that it might be of interest to all.   At some point the continuing decline in the dollar is going to become a major issue. For example, a euro-based investor if invested in the DJIA and adjusting for European inflation, over the past six years they would have lost 3.9% per year(this doesn't include allowing for dividends).  We say we are now apart of a global economy......then at some point, foreign investors IMO will say enough is enough with our dollar heading south and impacting their investments in this country. Using the same principal for the NASDAQ foreign investors.....they have lost 40% over the past six years. Does one wonder why more and more of the Wall Street business is moving to London and other foreign countries?
>
>Ira
>www.delta100.com  ----- Original Message -----   From:  Ben    To: vince ; realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx    Sent: Saturday, October 13, 2007 11:33   AM  Subject: Re: [RT] The Markets
>
>  hello Bob     unless we close above 1577.71 sp500 cash next 1-2   trading days  then,, i am wrong and  they are holding it up until expiration   (fri)  then will let the air out  Ben      ----- Original Message -----     From: BobsKC    To: realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx        Sent: Saturday, October 13, 2007 2:04     PM    Subject: Re: [RT] The Markets
>
>At 12:09 PM 10/13/2007, you wrote:
>    I have been       reading in various groups about a bear market, key reversal days and tops       in the various markets.  As of right now none of the indexes have       given a sell signal with the system that I use.  There may be a       reversal that could be triggered in the coming week or so, but nothing       that says that a major move down is underway or about to begin.
>"What is due to happen is what has been happening     until it doesn't happen any more"  A tech and a fundamentalist     agree?  We should mark our calenders and have a few beers.      :)
>
>I sold my afore mentioned block of SDTH in the premarket Thursday     morning for a 5.00 ps gain. At 10:45 EDST, Forbes came out with a report     that it was over-heated which caused a 2.00 drop.  Sometimes, luck is a     great trading assistant.
>
>Good luck to all next week
>
>Bob

>Checked by AVG Free     Edition.

<*> Your email settings: