RE: [RT] next high

Hi Bob,

> The market does seem to be getting ahead of itself but then I remember in 1999 thinking it was so far ahead that it's lights had disappeared and got my head handed to me repeatedly trying to short.<

The stock market does have this tendency . . .

>  After that, I began to follow the saying Jimmy the Greek had which was:  "What is due to happen is whatever has been happening until it doesn't happen any more".  That has stood me in good stead since.  <

Excellent observation IMHO.  Newton’s first law of motion: “Every body perseveres in its state of being at rest or of moving uniformly straight forward, except insofar as it is compelled to change its state by force impressed.”

Paraphrased for the trader, “A trend in place tends to remain in place.”  Same for the lack thereof.

Regards,

Bob Pardo

Pardo Capital Limited

365 Ridge Road

Kenilworth, Illinois 60043

847-853-9206

rep@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Money Management, Consulting, Coaching, Mentoring and Market Analysis

www.pardocapital.com