From: Jim White
Sent: Wednesday, September 19, 2007 7:30 AM
Subject: [RT] next high

Good morning everyone.

My work suggests that the impulse from the Fed rate cut should expire by tomorrow and the markets should resume a downward bias. Tomorrow, 9/20, is a Near Impulse day for all major market indices indicating a high pivot.

On another matter - has anyone on the list investigated the work of John Taylor? If so and you would like to compare notes, contact me privately.

Thanks.

Jim White
Pivot Research & Trading Co.