Sent: Wednesday, September 12, 2007 9:55 AM
Subject: Re: [RT] The Markets

I agree. Looks like bear markets and precipitous declines
have been made illegal by the Fed.
I mean we just can't have the market going DOWN now can
we? I mean; lets just bail out
everybody, hedge funds, investment advisors and anyone
else with a long agenda to just maintain
the status quo. Market down big on Friday's and investors
might panic on Monday? Well; the
Fed will just step in with the Pluge Protection Team; so
thing don't get out of hand. Let's
do whatever is necessary to keep the masses from panicing.
Congenital bulls? I can just hear them screaming:
PLEASE MR. BEN, WE NEED A RATE CUT! It looks like they
will do anything, and then some,
to justify 'control'.

Chas
-----

On Wed, 12 Sep 2007 11:58:19 -0400
"Mark Simms" <marksimms@xxxxxxxxnet> wrote:
> re: "I have no idea what it would take for those days to
>replicate
> themselves"
>
> uh.....The Fed doesn't not cut the Fed Funds rate ?
>

> _____

Checked by AVG Free Edition.