Re: [RT] The Markets

There is a presidential election in 14 months.  The GOP has little
hat rack left to hang hats on and if the equities market has a severe
decline, the whole rack will be gone.  The DEMS don't want this to
happen right after they took over congress or they may be blamed for
it so it's not surprising that the Fed will be pressured to act in
such a way so as to put off any economic debacle.  Most professionals
I talk to feel that hedge funds and sub-prime lenders got themselves
into this mess due to greed and they can damn well stew in the mess
they created which is exactly how I feel but the reality is that a
facade will be built to hide the mess and it will keep oozing out
around that facade and reminding us that it still exists and has not
been cured but only temporarily hidden from view.

Bob

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: