From: realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Rakesh Kumaar Sahgal
Sent: Wednesday, August 29, 2007 1:01 PM
To: realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [RT] Gspc.gif

Jim

The numbers I compute are explained on the attached chart. As to the exact methodology I can't explain that. Suffice it to say it is just like any other set of moving averages. Most of the time if I listen to what they are saying they work. Sometimes they don't and thats why I need a stop loss.

Rakesh

Jim White <jwhite43@xxxxxxxxxnet> wrote:
Rakesh,
What relevance does 1454 have. This is below the high of yesterday thus today would probably be an inside day on low volume - telling us nothing about the acceptance of higher prices .
Please tell us why you think 1454 is significant.

Jim