Re: [RT] Gspc.gif

Sorry if the list wasn't entertaining enough for you John but the list is only as good as the membership who contribute to it and since as you pointed out, it was your "first post", it would seem you didn't contribute anything to it.

We have few "fights" on the list and compared to most mail lists, we have almost none.  We do not tolerate members attacking each other.

If you should decide to return or stay, think about what you can contribute to make it the list you want it to be rather than wait for someone else to do that for you.  I'm sure you would make our list more interesting and your contributions would be appreciated.

Bob