RE: [RT] Time to cover the shorts??

Just a quick note here. There’s been a lot of accusatory talk flying around here lately. I’ll be frank. It’s very unbecoming of all those participatory members to be engaging in such nonsense. Nothing has happened to drastically change the quality, content, direction or pertinence of this list; it’s contributors and the information shared on it have not changed much if at all.

Why are people trying to discredit what doesn’t need discrediting??

It would be a mistake in my humble opinion to destroy a valuable commodity through some cause unknown or out-of-left-field sniping.

Let’s stick with the program J

Regards,
Gene