Re: [RT] trading platforms

Good morning.

I am actually doing a live trading session at the Las
Vegas Traders Expo in November sponsored by Infinity.
They are very nice people--or I would not have agreed
to do the session, since I am already going to be out
there speaking on several panels and doing a seminar
or two.

I got a brief runthrough of their front end and it
looked clean and easy to use. I'll be training it on
it this next week and I'll let you know my
experiences. I have no affiliation with anyone other
than myself, so I'll do my best to unbiased. I've used
most platforms out there.

Their rates are competitive with large brokers.

Hope that helps. I'll let you know what I think of
their platform as I delve into it more next week.

Tim Morge

www.medianline.com
www.marketgeometry.com
--- RB <rhodes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>  I have been looking around on the net the past few
> days at some Trading Platforms for intraday trading.
>  One that has caught my eye and seems to be
> something that would be good for everyone is the
> Infinity AT.
>
>  I was wondering if anyone here uses it and what
> their opinions are.  Also is there anything similar
> or better, from others?
>
>  Their website for some reason does not seem to have
> a lot of info as far as markets, commissions etc.
>  Does anyone here trade with Infinity brokerage?
> Can you trade any and all commodity-futures markets.
>  Grains, Indexes, meats, cotton etc.?
>  What is the average commission rates for a small
> trader for most markets?

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: