Re: [RT] Link-only posts to Realtraders

In a message dated 6/4/2007 8:09:55 AM Central Daylight Time, eadamy@xxxxxxxxxxxx writes:
It's my opinion that link-only posts contribute nothing to discussion and are intended to further traffic at the poster's website.
Earl, although what you say is commonly true, it is not the case with Ira.  I am sure you realize Ira's integrity after reading his posts for so many years.  And it is also blatantly obvious that this is not the case when you go to his site.  There are no ads, Adsense/Google is not present, and there is no sales pitch.  It is purely market postings and Ira's thoughts.

I would suspect that if he posted this amount on the forum, he would get blasted for "using the bandwidth".  Besides, he could not post this amount of material in an organized fashion on this newsgroup.  I suspect he needs the format he has chosen for continuity of his comments, which would be lost in individual e-mails to this group.

Just my thoughts.  Nothing is perfect for all.

See what's free at AOL.com.

Small business finance Business finance online Business finance training
Business finance course Business finance schools